Vacuum switches and manometers are usually selected based on the existing requirements regarding functionality and switching frequency.
The following functions are available:
- Adjustable switching point
- Hysteresis fixed or adjustable
- Signal output digital and/or analog
- Function LED
- Display with input keyboard
- Vacuum connection M5-IG, M8-AG, flange or tube insert
- Supply and signal connection with cable or M8 plug
The available versions with their respective technical data are explained in the chapter "Switches and System Monitoring".
For this example we choose:
The used compact ejector of the type SCPi 20 is equipped with an integrated system monitoring (digital output signals). There is no need for an additional vacuum switch.