Compact Terminal SCTMi Ethernet
Flexible, Fully Networked Vacuum Generation
We are happy to assist you in configuring your compact terminal.
Variety, optimization of production processes, and continuous energy and process control are the challenges of the future. In order to meet these demands, powerful, flexible and energy-efficient vacuum systems are required. The answer is our Compact Terminal SCTMi Ethernet, a compact unit of several vacuum generators for simultaneously and independently handling different parts with a single vacuum system.
- Central compressed air and power supply for up to 16 ejectors with just one connection each
- Compact design and low weight make it suitable for a wide range of applications
- Can be integrated in a wide range of field-bus systems
- Process and device parameters can be easily configured via Ethernet or NFC
- Modular design means various vacuum circuits can be installed to handle different parts with ease
- Each ejector can be selected based on nozzle size, NO, NC or nozzle type
- All vacuum circuits can be separately controlled
- Process transparency, energy consumption control and a variety of diagnostic functions for use in intelligent factories
Configuration Code – Selection and Ordering Aid
The Compact Terminal SCTMi Ethernet was developed to connect multiple ejectors. Use the following code to configure a Compact Terminal SCTMi Ethernet to match your application.
You can find additional information about the individual components and selection options on the various tab pages.
Main body with Ethernet interface and communication via ProfiNet
8888 0000-0000 0000 -
4x ejector SCPSt 2-09 G02 NO (10.02.02.04682)
Collective pneumatic connection
Our experienced specialists will assist you in setting up and configuring your terminal. Local contact
Highlights of the Compact Terminal SCTMi Ethernet
Ideal for use in the Smart Production of the Future
The Compact Terminal SCTMi Ethernet offers an enormous range of innovative, energy-saving technologies and networking options for use in intelligent factories.
Near-Field Communication (NFC)
- Reliable communication via an energy-neutral point-to-point connection
- Visible data – Both statistical data (such as the serial number) and dynamic process data (such as switching points) can be read out
- Parameterization option – An app can be used to parameterize the SCTMi Ethernet directly from a smartphone
Networking in Industry 4.0 Systems
- The Ethernet connection means that recorded data can be viewed and used all the way up to the control level, which allows for bidirectional parameterization and diagnostics in all conventional field-bus systems
- Condition monitoring increases system availability by providing detailed analyses of the system’s condition and early detection of faults
- Predictive maintenance improves the performance of gripping systems
- Energy monitoring optimizes the vacuum system's energy consumption
Automatic Air Saving Function
- Switches off the suction function once a safe vacuum value has been reached until the next cycle or until the vacuum falls below the safe vacuum value
- Various configuration values and air saving settings can be programmed separately for each ejector
- Reduction of compressed air consumption by up to 80 %
Integrated Eelectronic Sub-Bus System
- Electronic control can be implemented with just a single cable
- Comprehensive data communication via Ethernet and near-field communication (NFC)
- All ejectors can be separately programmed and controlled
- Eco-nozzle technology provides a considerably higher suction rate with minimized compressed air consumption for energy-efficient vacuum generation